Make your industry experience count towards getting a qualification.
The trade pathways for experienced workers is brought to you on behalf of the NSW government. The trade pathways for experienced workers program assesses skills and experience through the Recognition of prior learning (RPL) and fee-free gap training.
Evolution is an approved provider for the delivery of the trade pathways program for commercial cookery that will support the development of experienced, unqualified trades workers to enable them to gain a trade qualification.
Our RPL program provides learners with the opportunity to use their years of industry experience to obtain recognition toward a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Commercial Cookery.
You will demonstrate your foundation knowledge and skills through an RPL assessment and will be provided with a skill gap training study plan based on eligibility assessment for the program.
Graduates will have the ability to work in a range of kitchens in the industry with confidence and a level of professionalism that will lead to fruitful career growth.
- Applicants must be 21 and older, have a minimum of 2 years work experience in the trade they will be undertaking training in.
- Be currently working or have worked in the industry associated with the qualification being undertaken within the last five years.
- Not be a current registered apprentice or trainee, or if it was cancelled, cancellation is more than six months ago
- Assessed as eligible for a minimum of three (3) Unit of Competency of RPL
- Live or work in NSW.
- Australian Citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
What is RPL?
Is everyone eligible to apply for RPL?
Is RPL a fast way to obtain a qualification?
Is RPL easy?
What happens if I apply for RPL and I don’t have the knowledge and skills required?