At Evolution Hospitality Institute, we are passionate about facilitating student career development and ensuring students have the tools and knowledge to successfully navigate their future careers.
Our students widely report that one of the best things about studying at Evolution Hospitality Institute is the on-campus experience. Our strong focus on real industry skills training ensures that we work to build a professional attitude and appreciation for students for their career goals. This comes from being surrounded by likeminded peers which will become lifelong friends.
Below is a list of Support Services offered whilst you study at Evolution Hospitality Institute: –
- Career Options
- Further Study
- Identifying your skills, interests and values.
- Building your employability
- Connecting with employers
- Job search strategies
- Roles that relate directly to the skills and knowledge you have or are going to obtain; ie. Events / Travel and Tourism / Hospitality and Culinary (Cooking)
- Interview skills and techniques
- Professional presentation coaching
- Undertake initial consultation
- Assess individual needs
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy.
- Culinary Industry Skills Challenge
- Communal morning and afternoon teas
- Melbourne Cup celebrations