- A site campus tour and introduction to Evolution Hospitality Institute(RTO# 91256) staff and trainers.
- What is expected of you, including behaviour requirements.
- Student support services available in the transition to life and study in a new environment.
- Visa requirements – Academic and Attendance.
- Course requirements and resources.
- Work placement requirements.
- Complaints and appeals processes.
- Further study options that are available during and after the course of study.
- Emergency and Health Services.
- Bring your passport & a copy of your passport as a form of Identification.
- Complete your USI (Unique Student Identifier) Form prior to starting (information below).
- Complete your Sizing of your Uniform at Johnsons. (information below)
- Your international student Overseas Student Health cover (OSHC) if applicable.
- Original Transcripts and Certificates.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
All students enrolled in the following courses will be provided with all required resources:
- SIT31016 – Certificate III in Patisserie
- SIT30816 – Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT31116 – Certificate III in Asian Cookery
- SIT30616 – Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT50416 – Diploma of Hospitality Management (Commercial Cookery or Patisserie Pathway)
- Chefs uniform
Uniform & Resources