Espresso Machine Operation
Australian consumers are passionate about coffee. This course provides the skills and knowledge required to produce quality coffees and work in various hospitality venues.
You will cover food hygiene and sanitation, customer service and financial transactions, setting up the coffee machine and cleaning equipment, creating and serving a range of coffee styles, texturing milk and developing your palate to understand the ranges and intensity of the coffee.
- SITXFSA001 -Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHFAB005 -Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- SITXINV002 -Maintain the quality of perishable items
- SITXFIN001 -Process financial transactions
AND MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TARGET AREAS:
- Age 15 years or older
- Live or work in New South Wales
- Have left school
- Australian citizen, permanent resident,
humanitarian visa holder
or New Zealand Citizen.