Statement of Attainment
This course provides the skills and knowledge required to work in various hospitality venues. You will cover, Food hygiene and sanitation requirements, work safely in a commercial kitchen, use kitchen equipment and develop knife skills by creating a range of simple meals and developing your culinary skills.
- SITXFSA001-Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXWHS001-Participate in safe work practices
- SITHKOP001-Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- SITHCCC002-Prepare and present simple dishes
AND MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TARGET AREAS:
- Age 15 years or older
- Live or work in New South Wales
- Have left school
- Australian citizen, permanent resident,
humanitarian visa holder
or New Zealand Citizen.