Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course
If you are looking for work in any establishment that sells or serves alcohol in NSW, it is a government requirement for you to have completed a Liquor and Gaming NSW approved RSA training course for you to work in the industry.
Your photo card must be retained when working on any licensed premises.
Legislation requires refresher training every five years.
The unit applies to all levels of sales personnel involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in licensed premises.
- Unit of Competency: SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
- Our Liquor and Gaming NSW Training Provider Number CCR10000227
- Evolution Hospitality Institute (EHI) uses state-of-the-art technology to validate student’s identity for online course requirements.
- We also have high-resolution videos and advanced interactive activities which needs a laptop in good condition and a stable internet connection.
- Student needs to have basic computer skills to access and complete the learning activities within the course. You must have updated internet browser.
- It is a requirement to validate student’s identity throughout the course. Photographs will be taken randomly via your webcam to ensure the registered student is completing a task within the course.