The countdown is on!!
Each year, we host a series of exciting challenges over one day to encourage students to test and show off their skills by engaging in some friendly competition. This year, Evolution Masters 2019 will be held on Thursday 5th of September!
- Beginner Knife Skills – for Stage 1 & 2 Commercial Cookery and Patisserie students only
- Commercial Cookery
- Pop-up Restaurant Brigade – groups of 4 must create and sell burgers (each team as has a different theme e.g. Mexican) to win the public’s vote, as this will determine the winner! All funds raised will be donated to Guide Dogs NSW/ACT.
There are prizes and cash to be won in every challenge, which motivates students to produce their best work! Prizes include:
|Challenge||1st Place Prize||2nd Place Prize||3rd Place Prize|
|Beginner Knife Skills||$300||$200||$100|
|Pop-up Restuarant Brigade||$1000||$700||$500|
We’d like to thank the partners who have sponsored Evolution Masters:
- Johnson’s – donated 2 $100 Club Chef Vouchers, 1 Executive Knife Kit, 1 Chocolate Tempering Machine, and 1 Cookery Book
- J&D Providore – provided us with all the fruit/vegetables required for the challenges free of charge
- Foodlink – donated $300 worth of vouchers
- Snell’s Vending – donated $1000