COMBINED RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL (RSA) COURSE & RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF GAMBLING (RCG) COURSE
Face-To-Face Delivery – $260 per person
SITHFAB002 – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
SITHGAM001 – Provide responsible gambling services
If you are looking for work in any licensed establishment that has gaming machines and provides gambling services in NSW, it is a government requirement for you to have completed a Liquor and Gaming NSW approved RCG training course for you to work in the industry.
Your photo card must be retained when working on any licensed premises.
Legislation requires refresher training every five years.
Responsible provision of gambling services is an essential underpinning skill for all hospitality personnel involved in the sale and service of gambling activities in licensed premises.
During this course you will learn to:
This course requires a good command of written English. Participants must be able to interact with others as part of a team, both customers and staff, with the ability to read and write to enable effective comprehension relating to the course.
This course will require attendees to have English skills at a base level of 5.5 IELTS Level to be able to achieve competency against this unit of competency.
- Liquor & Gaming NSW interim RSA and RCG Certificate
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol & SITHGAM001 Provide responsible gambling services
- Plastic wallet size Competency Card (will be mailed by Liquor and Gaming NSW)
- Certification is valid for 5 years.
Sydney CBD, directly opposite Town Hall with easy access for all public transport services.
Level 4, 552 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Candidates must bring the following:
- One form of original photo ID on the day of the course (Passport, Australian Driver’s License or NSW Photo Card)
- USI Number (Unique Student Identifier)
- Pen and paper to take notes
This course is facilitated in a classroom environment. Dress code is smart casual with fully enclosed footwear required for safety requirements.
This will be undertaken through written questions and roleplay.
If a student is not successful in completing all assessments satisfactorily, they will need to rebook the RSA and RCG course at the full course fee.